Educational apps have come a long way in terms of educating the masses, throughout the world. Educational apps have revolutionized the way education has been looked at throughout the years. Targeting lower level classes with younger kids has been the motto and the implementation of educational apps, as they believe that integrating an app with animations, games and videos along with core educational syllabus would lead to the child having fun while also learning their portions, thereby preparing them for tests and exams as well.
The Top 5 benefits of Educational Apps are:
- Younger students are more engaged: With flashy animations, colorful user interfaces, fun games, etc. laced within an educational app, younger kids who generally have shorter attention spans are more engaged than ever in learning through such educational apps. Important concepts like NCERT Solutions for Class 8 are also available on the app to help the students learn anywhere and everywhere.
- Convenience & Portability: Right now, one of the biggest educational apps in the market is Byju’s- The learning app, that has helped millions of students all across the world learn at their own convenience. Byju’s provides students with a tab with which they can learn their portions and syllabus anytime and anywhere. This kind of convenience is what separates Byju’s from other apps and traditional teaching methods as well.
- Simplified math: Math is one of the subjects that a lot of students face difficulties in. However, with educational apps, each method and problem is enunciated with enough examples and solved questions so that students are confident enough to work out problems on their own.
- Science made easy: A lot of younger students struggle with concept-oriented topics such as science which has a lot of concepts that need to be pictured, otherwise comprehension is almost next to impossible. However, apps specialize in creating content and concepts such as NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Science, which makes learning and retaining these concepts much easier.
- Practice questions and model papers: Educational apps like Byju’s are tremendously useful in preparing a student for the final exam. With practice questions and model papers, a student can confidently go into the examination hall with no fear and be well prepared for the exam. This kind of preparation is due to the extensive research done by the teachers who scour through the previous years question papers in order to create the model papers for the students.
These are primarily a few major benefits of educational apps. They have already revolutionized the educational industry and will someday integrate with traditional schooling to create the ideal teaching system for children in schools. If you want to check out more information related to the educational apps, subscribe to the Byju’s Youtube channel and check out this short Youtube video explaining math concepts for little kids: