Gurgaon has become one of the most expensive cities in the NCR Region. With the recent influence of migrant population entering Gurgaon, the city has rapidly become a sought after realty destination that is more impactful towards investors. This had made the city a heaven for off shore investors. And with several MNCs and major corporates entering the field, the demand for properties in Gurgaon has escalated. Let us explore areas that are most preferred for all walks of people due to its economical rental rates.
Dwarka Expresway (Gurgaon) & New Gurgaon
Being one of the most popular areas in Delhi NCR, the region is overflowing with realty opportunities. A number of 2 BHK and 3 BHK apartments have been made by many real estate companies here. The limited access to public transport is one of the main reasons why inventories here have such low rates. If you are a person having your own personal vehicle then Dwarka Expressway is the best place for you.
Properties in New Gurgaon that spread over 1,000 square feet have different prices depending on the facilities and amenities offered by the owner. You can choose one affordable property with best price and best features from a large number of properties.OSB Expressway Towers Sector 109 Gurgaon is one such affordable property situated on Dwarka Expressway. These towers are about modernization. The apartments has been smartly designed by the leading architects and designers of India. Each apartment in OSB Expressway Tower Gurgaon has durable fittings and finishes and a wide range of facilities. The well-ventilated homes has a modular kitchen; bathrooms equipped with modern bathroom fittings, and have water and power back up.
Users in Sushant Lok are surprised with the fact that properties that spread over a large area are estimated to cost at a very reasonable price. Price of properties in Sushant Lok along all the three phases are expected to rise further due to its seamless connectivity. Its network to the Huda City Centre Metro station and its closeness to the NH8 too has further increased the realty demand here.
The investors here offers several apartments and studio apartments making it an ideal destination for bachelors and IT professionals. Its closeness to the DLF Phase IV has provided a perfect business environment. The presence of many restaurants and hospitals has attracted several investors to invest here and let them sell to people..
Sector 56 & 57
Standing among the established localities, properties for rent here are in high demand. It’s great network to Golf Course Road, Golf Course Extension Road, IFFCO Chowk, MG Road and Hero Honda Chowk has created a large rental market here.
The local markets and active residential colonies have attracted several families to shift in these sectors. The prices for 1 BHK and 2 BHK apartments is very reasonable here. The sectors connectivity to NH 8 and Faridabad has further make the realty market strong here. So people are coming in large numbers here.
Sohna Road is situated in the southern part of Gurgaon, a city in the Indian state of Haryana, a road that links Sohna or Greater Gurgaon to Gurgaon. Beginning at Rajiv Chowk and extending up to Gurgaon, this 23 km road has major developments going on. Sections along Badshahpur Crossing and Rajiv Chowk are overflowing with construction activity and are in turn leading to the developments along sectors 33, 38, 47 to 49 and 66 to 69.
Being a tourist destination, sohna road has many landmarks like the Grand Park in Aravali range, Shani Dev Temple, Shiva Temple and the Damdama Lake. Some of the popular neighbouring micro markets include DLF Cyber City, Golf Course Extension Road and markets in Gurgaon.
- Sohna Road’s closeness to Golf Course Extension Road and the Netaji Subhash Marg Road have provided seamless connectivity to many people.
- The road’s closeness to Gurgaon have also helped improve intra-city connectivity
- The Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport is about 18 km away from the Netaji Subhash Chandra Chowk on Sohna Road
- The nearest Metro station from Sohna road is HUDA City Centre Metro Station which is 5 km away from the Netaji Subhash Chandra Chowk
- A number of state owned buses help many individuals to travel from Sohna to HUDA City metro station
Real Estate Scenario
- Regarded as one of the fastest developing areas along the entire NCR region, Sohna road has both ready to move in and ongoing construction projects
- The area from NH8 till the Golf Course Extension Road junction is mostly inhabited but beyond this point most of the projects have still ongoing construction work.
- Plots in Sohna Road are being bought by many developers who are now cashing in on the growing housing demand and have announced many residential as well commercial projects
- Sohna Road has a large range of residential projects starting from multistorey buildings to villas to row houses
- The Greater Gurgaon Master Plan 2013 allowed local authorities to streamline the realty developments across the entire area.
- Over 20,000 residential units are up for sale in the region and they all range between affordable prices.
- The current rate for apartments in Sohna Road ranges between INR 6,500 and INR 11,000 psft
- In the past one year the capital values here have appreciated by 8%
- Good rental return is another factor that is attracting many investors to invest in inventories here
- In a period of three years, rental yields have seen a rise of 33% and today it is around INR 20 psft per month
- Compared to properties in posh localities like MG Road and Golf Course Road, plots here are cited to cost an average of INR 8,400 psft and villas anywhere between INR 10,300 and INR 17,000 psft